Asus DUAL-GTX1660S-6G-EVO ASUS Dual GeForce GDDR6
ASUS Dual GeForce® GTX 1660 SUPER™ 6GB GDDR6 EVO rocks high refresh rates for an FPS advantage without breaking a sweat.
- The GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER is up to 20% faster than the original GTX 1660 and up to 1.5X faster than the previous-generation GTX 1060 6GB. Powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, it’s a supercharger for today’s most popular games. Time to gear up and get SUPER.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up-to-date and optimize game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 2.7-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the two powerful Axial-tech fans.
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- DirectCU II brings copper heatpipes into direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
The ASUS Dual GeForce® GTX 1660 SUPER™ EVO sets you up with a serious advantage for high definition AAA gaming. Marathon gaming session? Multi-hour raid? With Axial-tech fans and Auto-Extreme technology, the Dual will keep pumping out frames long after competitors have bitten the dust. If you’re looking for a solid, reliable gaming experience, this is it.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.