ICC’s Category 6 (CAT 6) 48-port, 2 rack mount spaces (RMS) patch panels surpass industry requirements for Category 6 performance. These horizontal patch panels are designed with a rear 110 IDC’s for quick and easy punch-down termination and come integrated with a universal label allowing for either 568-A/B wiring. Package includes mounting screws.
• Rack mounted CAT 6 component rated patch panel provides excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth.
• Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals
• Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 6 connecting hardware requirements
• Engineering to provide 110 IDC termination reducing installation time
• Includes both TIA-568A and TIA-568B color wiring diagrams
• Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
• Designed to fit all standard 19″ racks and cabinets
• 2 rack mount spaces (RMS)
• Used with ICPCSK CAT 6 patch cords, ICACSPDT00 110 punch down tool and 4-pair 110 punch down tool (ICACSPDT4P)
• UL listed