MSI OCULUX NXG252R MONITOR DESCRIPTION
- 24.5″ diagonal and FHD 1920 x 1080 resolution
- NVIDIA G-SYNC smooth, tear-free immersion
- 240 Hz refresh rate for lightning fast image buildup
- 0.5ms response time ensures streak-free images
- Controllable MysticLight backlight for a cool gaming look
- Height adjustable, tiltable stand design
- Extension USB hub in side, easy to access USB device
- Eye-friendly with anti-flicker and Less Blue Light technology
- Slim, frameless design
- Ideal for multi-monitor set-ups and surround gaming
- The ideal complement to MSI gaming PCs and components
Play at the peak of performance with the MSI Oculux NXG252R eSports GSYNC gaming monitor. Equipped with 24.5″, 1080p, 240hz refresh rate and 0.5ms response time panel, the Oculux gaming monitor will enhance your competitive gameplay to ensure performance at the highest level. Enjoy extremely smooth, tear-free gameplay with built-in NVIDIA GSYNC technology when paired with a compatible NVIDIA graphics card.
PERFECTION FOR ANY REFRESH RATE
Take on any game without tearing, stuttering, flicker, or artifacts. G-SYNC dynamically matches the refresh rate of the display to the frame rate of the GPU. Unlike other solutions, its unrestricted refresh rate supports from zero Hertz up to the maximum supported by the LCD panel—so you can count on exceptional performance in every game.
HIGH PERFORMANCE FOR MAXIMUM PRECISION
To compete like a pro, you need to play like the pros. The Oculux NXG252R is equipped with a 240hz refresh rate and 0.5ms response time panel, which is the tournament standard to play on. Visualize and feel the extremely fluid gameplay with no latency to ensure precision targeting.
* According to the internal test, the 0.5ms response time is the fastest value. Varies depending on the test conditions.
“MSI gaming monitors ensures that our players perform at the highest level of play”
– Scott McMillan: Co-founder of Method
THE OFFICIAL MONITOR
CHOICE OF METHOD
When all the stakes are on the line, Method chooses the MSI Oculux NXG252R as their official gaming monitor to ensure their players are competing at their very best.
FROM EDGE TO EDGE
With a super narrow bezel, enjoy the best immersion possible in the latest games with a multi-monitor 180 degree setup. Enjoy better continuity between screens while playing games, working, or general computing.
TAILORED FOR THE PERFECT FIT
The MSI Oculux Gaming monitor is built to enhance your gaming sessions to be as comfortable as possible. With adjustments to tilt, and height, easily change the position of the gaming monitor for maximum ergonomics and optimum viewing experience.
PERSONALIZE YOUR GAMING RIG
With MSI Mystic Light, the Oculux gaming monitor provides a soft ambient light that can easily be synced with any other Mystic Light enabled products. Select any of the colors from the palette using your smartphone or the Mystic Light App to match your system to your taste. Or just turn on gaming echo, letting your monitor back light dance to music you play on the computer.
Generic monitor displays normally have a flicker-rate of about 200-times per second, which is unnoticeable to the naked eye, but can cause fatigue over time. MSI Anti-Flicker technology provides a very comfortable viewing experience by reducing the amount of flicker.
PLUG IN AND START GAMING
Easily plug in and swap out your gaming accessories with a easily accessible USB 3.1 hub on the side of the Oculux NXG252R display.
19.93 x 7.18 x 19.96 inch / 506.1 x 182.4 x 507 mm
100 x 100mm
1 x DP 1.2 (up to 240Hz)
1 x HDMI 1.4 (up to 60Hz)
3 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type A (Side)
1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type B (PC to monitor)
- All images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes only. Product specification, function, and appearance may vary based on different GPU. For detailed specifications, please consult the product specifications page.
Some of these cookies are essential, while others help us to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Necessary cookies enable core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.