NEC V404-T 40″ Large Format Interactive Display
The interactive touch NEC MultiSync® NEC V404-T display delivers a satisfying user experience with fast and precise touch performance. Even in bright conditions the display demonstrates strong light resistance to maintain high reliability and accuracy.NEC V404-T swift and smooth touch response is ideal for kiosk, wayfinding or self-order applications thanks to an improved touch and writing performance. Supporting both single and multi-user applications, usage is versatile with 10 simultaneous touch points. Crisp and clear images and readability from different viewing angles and distances are guaranteed by combining brightness levels of 440 cd/m² with the anti-reflective and super robust glass surface.The NEC V404-T interactive 40” display is designed for retail, hospitality and transportation use to take orders, assist shoppers, guide travellers and track the growing trend of interactivity in our daily lives.
Benefits: NEC V404-T
- Inspiring touch performance boosts user experience – the fast, stable and robust touch performance supports up to 10 touch points.
- Resilient and durable design – the 4mm thermal tempered protective glass with single sided anti-glare coating withstands vandalism and ensures perfect readability with reduced reflection and minimal visibility of finger prints.
- Simple Plug & Play – easy set-up without the need to install any drivers on the host PC for all major operating systems.
- Operational safety even in bright environments – the strong light resistance provides high reliability and accuracy even under difficult, brightly-lit conditions.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time while seamlessly integrating one of our various Slot-in PCs, signal interfaces and other OPS compatible products without the need for external cables or devices.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
DISPLAY NEC V404-T
|Panel Technology||S-PVA with edge LED backlights|
|Active Screen Area (W x H) [mm]||885.6 x 498.2|
|Screen Size [inch/cm]||40 / 101.6|
|Contrast Ratio (typ.)||4000:1|
|Viewing Angle [°]||178 / 178 (at contrast ratio > 10:1)|
|Colour Depth [bn]||1.073 (10bit)|
|Response Time (typ.) [ms]||8 (grey-to-grey)|
|Haze Level [%]||Pro (25)|
|Supported Orientation||Face Up; Landscape; Portrait|
|Horizontal Frequency [kHz]||31.5 – 91.1 (analog and digital)|
|Vertical Frequency [Hz]||24 – 85|
1920 x 1080
|Power Consumption Eco/max. [W]||75 Eco (shipment setting), 95|
|Power Savings Mode [W]||< 0.5 (ECO Standby); < 3 (Networked Standby)|
|Power Management||VESA DPMS|
|Operating Temperature [°C]||+0 to +35|
|Operating Humidity [%]||20 to 80|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||954.4 x 567 x 77.7|
|Bezel Width [mm]||33.4 (left and right); 33.4 (top and bottom)|
|VESA Mounting [mm]||300 x 300 (FDMI); 4 holes; M6|
|Ingress Protection||IP5X (front); IP2X (back)|
|Type||Thermal-tempered, anti-glare coating|
|Light Transmission [%]||88 (+/- 0 %)|
|Touch Technology||Infrared Touch|
|Number of Touches||Real multi-touch up to 10 touches|
|Response Time [ms]||≤ 15|
|Touch Method||Finger; Gloves; Stylus (≥ 6 mm)|
|Supported Operating System||Android; Linux; Mac OS; Raspberry Pi; Windows|
32767 x 32767