SAMSUNG OH55F 55″ DIGITAL SIGNAGE DISPLAY
Outdoor signage with simplified installation and upkeep, plus an all-encompassing array of pre-assembled features
OHF Series is conveniently and easily installed, designed and operated with a thin, all-in-one solution, which comes in a package which includes ingress protection, anti-reflection technology, an embedded power box, vandalism protection and a highly efficient cooling system. In addition, the embedded power box helps to condense operational components to the point where an ultra slim depth of 85mm can be attained, while the functionality of embedded network hub allow for simple connection and easy installation.
Robust IK10* level of endurance against external impacts
Advanced display protection is provided through the 5 mm (0.19 in.) tempered Magic Glass featuring durability that is IK10-certified (European strength test), further referencing its robust level of strength that can endure external impacts. In addition, a gap between the Magic Glass and the LCD panel prevents LCD breakage when the protection glass is broken.
*IK rating refers to the degree of resistance against external impacts on a scale of 0 to 10, where 10 indicates the highest level of protection.
Possessing a self-cooling system with no need for filter or maintenance
Samsung’s OHF Series comes complete with an advanced cooling system with heat exchanger, supported by advanced thermal control functionality. This enhances the overall efficiency in terms of both management and cost through its filter-less system. The system revolutionizes outdoor signage design, abandoning the thick enclosures to accommodate a full display package.
Captivate audiences with excellent visibility
• High Visibility
OHF Series displays feature innovative Magic Glass, TUV Certified Image Quality and an Auto Brightness Sensor to optimize brightness in order to optimally convey messaging to virtually any viewer. These powerful displays also feature circular polarizing technology that eliminates display blindness caused by polarized sunglasses. OHF Series captivate viewers with superior messaging clarity delivered with high 2,500 nit brightness and 5,000:1 high contrast ratio.
• Reflection Prevention
Greater content visibility is achieved under a combination of high brightness, lower reflection and high contrast ratio. The Magic Glass of the OHF Series that is in front of the displays’ LCD panels removes the protection glass reflection, making the displayed images richer and clearer under direct sunlight.
Operate reliably in virtually any environment
To deal with dust, moisture and other environmental variables that can damage your outdoor signage and impede operation, OHF Series ensure a high level of ingress defense with IP56 level protection that extends throughout the entire display.
As heat is a major factor due to outdoor signage being exposed to sunlight, operation of OHF Series has been made possible in temperatures that range from -30°C (-22°F) to 50°C (122°F) through a self-cooling system, allowing for a level of durability that can sustain 24/7 operations while negating the need for additional air conditioning systems.
Offering robust options for content creation, management tools
Samsung’s MagicInfo Player S4 empowers users with a new graphic engine applied to their signage that boosts the overall display performance while ensuring seamless transition of content. It also operates as an advanced content management solution that can allow you to play media files, set and edit media playback schedules, and much more. MagicInfo Player S4 is robust enough to enable large organizations to manage multiple digital signage through an integrated single server and also remotely monitor and manage it from a centralized location.
- Diagonal Size55″
- TypeLED BLU
- Resolution1920*1080 (Full HD)
- Pixel Pitch(mm)0.63mm(H) X 0.63mm(V)
- Active Display Area(mm)1209.60(H) x 680.40(V)
- Brightness(Typ.)2500 nit
- Contrast Ratio4000:1
- Viewing Angle(H/V)178/178
- Response Time(G-to-G)8ms
- Display Colors8 bit – 16.7M
- Color Gamut72%
- Operation Hour24/7
- Dynamic C/R100,000:1
- H-Scanning Frequency30 ~ 81 kHz
- V-Scanning Frequency48 ~ 75 Hz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency148.5 MHz
- VideoHDMI 1.4 (2), HDBaseT(LAN Common)
- HDCPHDCP 2.2
- USBUSB (1)
- AudioStereo Mini Jack
- External ControlRS232C (In/Out), RJ45(In/Out), HDBaseT
- Power SupplyAC 100 – 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- Typical[W/h]W/W(EU) 267 US/KOR/Etc. 410 ※ Etc: CHINA, TAIWAN, BRA, CIS
- Sleep modeLess than 0.5W
- Off modeLess than 0.5W
- Set1260.6 X 731.4 X 85.0
- Package1358 x 845 x 230
- Set46.1 kg
- Package52.6 kg
- Protection GlassYes (5T Tempered Glass)
- Bezel Width (mm)24.9 / 24.9 / 24.9 / 24.9 mm
- Operating Temperature-30.0 ℃ ~ 50.0 ℃
- Humidity10.0 % ~ 100.0 %
- Key FeaturesPower-box Integrated, IP56 Outdoor, Built-in MagicInfo Player S4, SSSP 4.0
- Special FeaturesIP56 Certified for Simple Enclosure Outdoor, Protection Glass(IK-10 Level, Anti Graffiti, Infrared Reduce), Polarized Sun Glasses Viewable in any direction, HD Base T for Long Distance Installalling, Portrait /Landscape Installation Support, Lamp Error Detection, Auto Brightness Control with Ambient Brightness Sensor, Temperature Sensor, RJ45 MDC, Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Clock Battery(80hrs Clock Keeping), Kensington Lock
- ProcessorCortex-A12 1.3GHz Quad Core CPU
- On-Chip Cache MemoryL1 (I/D) : 32KB / 32KB L2 (Unified) : 1MB
- Clock Speed1.3GHz CPU Quad
- Main Memory Interface2.5GB 3 channel 96bit DDR3-933 (1866MHz)
- Graphics2D & 3D Graphics Engine – Up to 3840x2160p. 32bpp – Supports OpenGL ES
- Storage (FDM)8GB (3.75GB Occupied by O/S, 4.25GB Available, )
- MultimediaVideo Decoder – MPEG-1/2/4, H.263, H.264/AVC, UHD H.264/AVC – VC-1, AVS+, HEVC, JPEG, PNG, VP8, VP9 Audio DSP (Decoder) – AC3 (DD), MPEG, DTS and etc.
- IO PortsUSB 2.0
- Operating SystemTizen 2.4 (VDLinux)