SAMSUNG UH55F‐E 55″ VIDEO WALL DISPLAY
Deliver deeper visual impact
Samsung’s narrow bezel video wall features bezel–to-bezel width of 1.7mm that minimizes the visual distraction of video walls to elicit impacting imagery of products. The display produces a near-seamless picture across multiple screens without interruption, captivating and impressing customers.
Amplify image clarity in any environment
Combined with a non-glare panel, the extreme narrow bezel video wall display is designed to help businesses create memorable content presentation even under ambient light. This panel evenly distributes light throughout the screen, eliminating glare while maintaining content vibrancy and accuracy.
Extend content presentation capabilities
Samsung’s video wall offers a powerful UHD viewing experience with minimal effort or additional equipment. As the first in the industry to have up to 5×5 wall configuration based on the use of DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI ports, the display can project UHD content across multiple screens simultaneously.
Share accurate and uniform content
Samsung’s multi-step factory calibration process tunes video walls to uniform brightness and color throughout multiple displays. In addition to rigorous factory calibration, users can also manage brightness and color uniformity with Samsung’s Color Expert Pro, a powerful free software program.
Cost saving mobile calibration with ease
Samsung’s Color Expert Pro Mobile solution provides a quick and easy video wall calibration through a mobile camera. With the solution’s intuitive UI, even non-expert users can adjust up to 5×5 video wall’s white balance simultaneously without the need for additional equipment.
* Some of the models may require the use of additional PC and Color Expert Pro software to calibrate the screens.
Enjoy continuous, long-term performance
Samsung’s extreme narrow bezel video walls are engineered for long-term performance, eliminating maintenance expenses for users. The display features durable panels that offset backlight discrepancies while simultaneously protecting the display against heat and dust exposure.
Reliable content delivery for business
Designed to maintain performance in various indoor environment conditions, Samsung’s video wall produces an engaging viewing experience with the elevated contrast ratios and brightness. With continuous 24/7 operations, the display enables vivid and reliable content delivery for every business need.
- Diagonal Size55″
- TypeD-LED DID
- Resolution1920*1080 (Full HD)
- Pixel Pitch(mm)0.63mm(H) X 0.63mm(V)
- Active Display Area(mm)1209.6 X 680.4mm
- Brightness(Typ.)700 nit
- Contrast Ratio4000:1
- Viewing Angle(H/V)178/178
- Response Time(G-to-G)8ms
- Display Colors8 bit – 16.7M
- Color Gamut72%
- Haze25% (Outer Haze 23%)
- Dynamic C/RMEGA DCR
- H-Scanning Frequency30kHz ~ 81kHz
- V-Scanning Frequency48Hz ~ 75Hz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency148.5MHz
- Speaker TypeN/A
- RGBAnalog D-SUB, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2
- VideoHDMI 2.0 (2)
- HDCPHDCP 2.2
- AudioStereo mini Jack
- USBOnly F/W upgrade
- AudioStereo mini Jack
- Power OutN/A
- External ControlRS232C(in/out), RJ45
- External SensorDetachable type(IR, Ambient)
- Power SupplyAC 100 – 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- Set1211.6 X 682.4 X 96.3
- Package1355 x 809 x 320
- VESA Mount (mm)600 X 400
- Mounting HoleN/A
- Protection GlassN/A
- Stand TypeN/A
- Media Player Option TypeN/A
- Bezel Width (mm)1.15mm(U/L), 0.55mm(R/B)
- Recommended Usage Hours24/7
- Operating Temperature0.0 ℃ ~ 40.0 ℃
- Humidity10.0 % ~ 80.0 %
- Key FeaturesExtreme Narrow Bezel
- Special FeaturesACM Support(Advanced Color Management), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Haze 25%, Temperature Sensor, RS232C/RJ45 MDC,Plug and Play (DDC2B), Video Wall(15×15(OSD)), Video Wall Daisy Chain(10×10), Pivot Display, Image Rotation, Button Lock, DP 1.2 Digital Daisy Chain(Supporting UHD Resolution, HDCP support), Smart F/W update, Clock Battery(80hrs Clock Keeping)
- On-Chip Cache MemoryN/A
- Clock SpeedN/A
- Main Memory InterfaceN/A
- Storage (FDM)N/A
- IO PortsN/A
- Operating SystemN/A
- IncludedQuick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, DP cable, stereo to DB9 cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries