Viewsonic PG603X Projector Description
The projector’s USB reader support allows users to run photo images such as JPG and BMP, as well as office documents including PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and excel files, directly from a thumb drive for a PC-less projection solution.
Operation has been verified for the following applications.
– Adobe PDF: 1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4
– Microsoft Word: British Word 95, Word 97/2000/2002/2003/2007(.docx)/2010(.docx)
– Microsoft Excel: British Excel 5/95, Excel 97/2000/2002/2003/2007(.xlsx)/2010(.xlsx)/Office XP Excel
– Microsoft PowerPoint: British PowerPoint97, PowerPoint 2000/2002/2003/2007(.pptx)/2010(.pptx)/Office XP PowerPoint, PowerPoint presentation 2003 and earlier(.pps)/2007 and 2010(.ppsx)
PG603X supports display over LAN/W-Fi with vPresenter Pro app, which enables wireless content sharing from laptops and other smart devices and allows you to connect up to 4 different content sources simultaneously shown on a quad split screen.
Minimum system requirements for vPresenter Pro
– Mac OS 10.10-10.11
– iOS 9-10
– Windows 7-10
– Android 5.0 above
*There may be system requirement changes for Mac OS and iOS, please refer to ViewSonic website or App Store before use.
Mobile Screen Mirroring
Content from smart devices can be mirrored instantly via USB cable connection for delivering presentations directly from your own device.
*Android 5.0 above devices need to first download the vPresenter Pro app to perform screen mirroring; audio cannot be output from projector when being mirrored.
PG603X is Creston, AMX, PJ Link, and Extron compatible for easy-to-use network management that allows administrators to remotely observe and control up to 256 projectors at one time through a LAN IP. An advanced real-time alert system sends status updates about power, lamp life, and unit location for efficient monitoring.
Get your projector up and running instantly with two simple settings:
- Direct Power On: Simply connect the power cord and begin; the projector will power itself on automatically.
- Signal Power On: The projector will power on automatically upon detection of a VGA or HDMI cable connection.
Easy Image Correction
Horizontal and Vertical Keystone correction and 4 corner adjustment features eliminate crooked and distorted images for a perfectly proportioned picture every time.
8 Control Codes from a Single Remote
This projector remote control can be assigned to 8 different remote control codes for effortless projector selection, configuration and operation during lessons or meeting. The remote can also be used to control specific projectors individually by adjusting the remote’s control code.
Impressive AudioVisual Performance
Bright Images in Any Environment
Packed with 3,600 ANSI Lumens of brightness and a 22,000:1 high contrast ratio, PG603X is equipped to produce bright images in any environment, including rooms with high ambient light.
Immersive 3D Viewing
PG603X is capable of projecting 3D content directly from 3D Blu-ray players and HDMI-enabled devices such as laptops, tablets, and media players via HDMI connection.
SonicMode uses an embedded DSP chip to optimize sound performance for 3 different usage scenarios.
- Standard Mode: A preset mode that offers the best sound levels for general use.
- Speech Mode: A preset mode that enhances the sound of spoken words, making it ideal for projecting speeches and lectures.
- Entertainment Mode: a preset mode that is fine-tuned with more bass and richer mid-high frequencies; ideal for music and movies.
Viewsonic PG603X – Features
3,600 Lumens XGA Business Projector
- 22,000:1 contrast ratio
- Integrated USB reader
- Screen mirroring for smart devices via USB
- LAN/WiFi display with vPresenter Pro
- Horizontal and Vertical keystone